Beginnings–life is a series of beginnings. With an upcoming birthday, and the delight of growing another year wiser, I wanted to finally begin writing a blog that has been gestating in my brain for awhile now, and share it with the universe.
Why “Mindful Meowsings?”
Because conspiretoinspire.com was already taken, and because freelifeadviceandsometimesfunnystoriesthatyoumayormaynotwanttohear.com just didn’t quite roll off the tongue as easily. 😉
What it is NOT:
- A fashion catwalk (I’ll leave that to the professional fashionistas/os)
- A food gallery (I’ll leave that to Yelp)
- A selfie parade (I’ll leave that to Kim Kardashian)
- A diary of the mundane (I’ll leave that to the nouveau generation of autobiographers v2.0)
What it IS:
- A modern catalog of musings on various topics and interests that aspire to inspire others
- A place to share some valuable life lessons learned (painfully or gracefully) over the years
- A hub for helpful tips and tricks to make your life more efficient and generally more awesome
- A few random pages of the script of my life…as a sitcom (like that one time I flew off a Segway, in a dress, into a ditch and needed stitches)
I really hope that you will find inspiration, value, or entertainment in reading future posts.