What if we return to that innocent joy of being a child again?
So, let’s bring out that wise 5-year old again. When the world seems to spin too quickly, and we get too much into our own adult heads, let’s take a time-out and return to the innocent joy of being a child again.
Some Inspiration to Bring Out Your Inner Child:
- “Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do.” -Jean de la Bruyere
- “Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their minds called “All the Things That Could Go Wrong.”- Marianne Williamson
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”-George Bernard Shaw
- “All the Woulda-Coulda-Shouldas layin’ in the sun, talking about the things they Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda done…but all those Woulda-Coulda-Shoulads all ran away and hid from one little Did.” -Shel Siverstein
- “Adults are obsolete children.” -Dr.Seuss
- “Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play.” – Heraclitus
- “Children ask better questions than adults. “May I have a cookie?” “Why is the sky blue?” and “What does a cow say?” are far more likely to elicit a cheerful response than “Where’s your manuscript?” Why haven’t you called?” and “Who’s your lawyer?” -Fran Lebowitz
Play. Get a little dirty. Don’t worry, be happy. Admire the world in innocent wonder and awe. 🙂